Using the Category Search Form (Right Sidebar)
1. It is not necessary to make an entry in the "Search" input field unless a specific key-word is being used to find an event. Otherwise all events in the page-associated category within the selected search radius will be found.
2. Enter in the address field, an address of the location around which you would like to discover events. The address must be sufficiently complete to enable a Google map search. Example addresses are:
- 123 Main St, Your Town, MA
- Your Town, MA
3. Select a search radius from the pulldown selector.
4. Click "Search" to obtain a list of events in the categories associated with the current ArtsGourmet page.
5. If a more specific search is required, go to SEARCH ALL, which is available under the CATEGORIES, TIMES, and RECURRING menu items and use the "Search All Events" form.